- Booking Information
- Privacy Notice
- Environmental Policy and Visitors' Code
- About our Location at High Barn
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Why so few National Trust Houses?
- Attractions and Activities
- Eat Like A King - Our Top 10 Special Treats
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Live Like A Local
- Our Top 10 Country pubs
- Reasons to Stay at High Barn
- Bike Hire. Cycle routes. Dalby Forest
- Travel Directions
- Surrounded by Nature
- Rainy days?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Access Statement and wheelchair taxis
- Website Policy
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages
Take a look at our luxury self-catering holiday cottages at Field House Farm, near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast. We offer a choice of six cottages, sleeping from two to six.
The York Hop Store and Malt House
Please visit our 5-Star luxury self-catering holiday apartments with private parking in York city centre, just a short stroll from York Minster.
High Barn Holiday Cottages Information
Our Top 10 Country pubs
All the pubs below are situated in good walking country and all serve food. We use them all and especially enjoy the fact that most have an open fire to welcome you.
St Quintin' Arms. Harpham. Between Bridlington and Driffield. Lovely garden
The Cross Keys. Thixendale. Super walk to Wharram Percy lost village
The Goodmanham Arms. Goodmanham. Amidst rolling Wolds countryside. Quirky.
The North Star. Flamborough Cliff top pub
The Wolds Inn Huggate.
The Bell, Driffield
The Triton. Sledmere
The Fox and Hounds, Sinnington
The Anvil Sawdon
The Blacksmiths Arms, Lastingham