- Booking Information
- Privacy Notice
- Environmental Policy and Visitors' Code
- About our Location at High Barn and Field House
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Why so few National Trust Houses?
- Attractions and Activities
- Eat Like A King - Our Top Choices
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Live Like A Local
- Our Top 10 Country pubs
- Reasons to Stay at High Barn
- Bike Hire. Cycle routes. Dalby Forest
- Travel Directions
- Surrounded by Nature
- Rainy days?
- Castles, Houses and Gardens
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Done Everything in the Area?
- Adventurous Activities
- Golfer's East Coast Passport Offer
- Access Statement and wheelchair taxis
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages
Why not take a look at Field House Farm Cottages?
York Old Brewery
Hop Store, Malt House, Brew House
Why not take a look at The York Old Brewery?
High Barn Holiday Cottages Information
Our Top 10 Country pubs
All the pubs below are situated in good walking country and all serve food. We use them all and especially enjoy the fact that most have an open fire to welcome you.
St Quintin' Arms. Harpham. Between Bridlington and Driffield. Lovely garden
The Cross Keys. Thixendale. Super walk to Wharram Percy lost village
The Goodmanham Arms. Goodmanham. Amidst rolling Wolds countryside. Quirky.
The North Star. Flamborough Cliff top pub
The Wolds Inn Huggate.
The Bell, Driffield
The Triton. Sledmere
The Fox and Hounds, Sinnington
The Anvil Sawdon
The Star, Kilham